Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) is a vital part of administrative and academic structure of QEC. Our focus is to help the Complex to achieve the excellence in all its academic and administrative matters and to fulfill the Complex vision to develop itself as a Centre of Excellence of professional education with recognition at both national and international level. For this purpose, QEC is developing and implementing systematic procedures and practices for evaluation and enhancement of different quality parameters related to students, faculty, staff, academic programs and departmental infrastructure. Our main objective is to use the self-assessment activities in all academic and administrative units, identify the demerits and then implement action plan to improve the overall performance. We are working under all the guidelines and standards prescribed by HEC’s QAA and UET Lahore to improve the overall quality of education at QEC Sahiwal.
“To develop effective procedures and practices for quality enhancement in all academic programs and administrative units of QCET"
“To implement best quality assurance policies and procedures at QCET to transform it into a Centre of Excellence of professional education with recognition at both national and international level.”
. QEC is committed to provide the excellence in teaching, educational services and faculty development programs in their respective model.
. To review and monitor the internal and external academic audit by using Self- Assessment. Enhancement for Research & Development facilities.
. To improve and maintain academic standards. Monitor and enhance students’ learning.
. To ensure the existing programs meet their objectives and institutional goals.
. Providing the feedback for quality assurance of academic programs and services.
. To promote public confidence that the quality and standards of the award of degrees are enhanced and safeguarded.
Quaid-e-Azam Educational Complex established Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) as per the requirement of Higher Education Commission (HEC) and Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) in 2017.
1. Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering & Technology (QCET) implemented Outcome Base Education (OBE) as per the requirements of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) under the supervision of Director QEC in 2017.
2. All three departments of QCET have well established and published Mission and Program Education Objectives according to the vision of Quaid-e-Azam Educational Complex.
3. All the activities (Assessments, trainings, workshops) are done according to new education system i-e OBE.
4. All the faculty members have completed their necessary trainings for the implementation of OBE.
5. Many training sessions for faculty members as well as for students are conducted by QEC for the awareness of new education system i-e OBE.
6. ll the departments of QCET have industrial advisory boards, whose valuable suggestions make us enable to update the curriculum according to the requirements of industry.
7. Employer survey is conducted every year to get the value able feedback of employer to upgrade the curriculum.
8. Alumni feedback is also collected to upgrade the curriculum.
9. Placement Bureau office is established to conduct the internships and job fairs for the students of QCET.
A successful visit on OBE was done by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) for session 2014-2018.